Examining How We Live and How We Lead
Founded by Ruth King, a former organizational development executive, the Mindful of Race Institute offers a range of interventions that support organizations in realizing their diversity, equity, and inclusion aspirations. Ruth provides hands-on training, enabling leaders to:
- Improve racial awareness and literacy;
- Reduce stressors associated with racial activation;
- Ripen curiosity of our racial conditioning and its impact on leadership;
- Respond to racial challenges with more understanding and ease;
- Examine work structures and cultural norms that uphold racial harm and inequities;
- Produce accountable leaders.
Examining racism within organizations invites us to question how we live and how we lead. If you are interested in discussing our introspective and transformative programs, get in touch!