The Mindful of Race Institute is seeking a tech-savvy digital marketer - a racially sensitive person with administrative, writing/blogging, and social media outreach skills. This contract person will work closely with the founder of Mindful of Race, Ruth King to support the following:
- Write monthly newsletters through Mailchimp to promote the Institute's online learning platform;
- Create and manage a strong social media presence through targeted blog posts;
- Identify opportunities for audience growth and affiliate partnerships and coordinate connections;
- Graphics design and experience with the Teachable online learning platform a plus;
- Automate and streamline administrative processes for improved efficiency.
- Proven ability to craft compelling copy for diverse audiences and channels;
- A wizard at social media marketing;
- Experienced in technical marketing tools including Teachable, Mailchimp, Wordpress, SEO, Google Docs, Canva, and other creative performance platforms;
You initiate and have a knack for problem-solving with a can-do attitude;
- Exceptional social skills and sensitivity across racially diverse groups and audiences;
- Passionate about racial harmony;
- Familiarity with Mindful of Race programs and frameworks a plus!
- 15-20+ hours a week (to start)
- Remote position
- Flexible hours
- $25-$40 per hour commensurate on experience
Submit a resume and cover letter with two relevant samples of your work and two recent references. Send to [email protected] with the subject Digital Marketer.
We look forward to hearing from you!